Effects are functions that effect the character in many ways. They are sometimes added with a timer, or they may be instant, this depends on the type of the effect. Every effect can be any of these types:
- Instant - The effect is instant, like a weapon doing damage, or a healspell healing damage.
- Persistent - Remains over a certain time period
- Constant - Remains until canceled, for instance a worn item with a magical effect that is canceled when the item is removed.
- Stackable - Several of the same effect can remain at the same time. This means that if an effect is not stackable it will simply replace another of the same effect. Typically, an effect that change an attribute value of PRE, POW, PER, AGI, CON, MIN or BOD, or that affects a skill level is not stackable, but effects affecting the ATK, DEF, RES, HP, LP or SP attributes can be.
- Buff - Increase an attribute or skill level.
- Debuff - Decrease an attribute or skill level.
- Heal - Heals an attribute.
- Damage - Damage an attribute.
- Guarantee - Guarantee the success of a skill.
- Negate - Remove an effect.
- Condition - Set a condition to character status, this can be a disease or poison or insanity.
Effects also have a level of 0-10 that change in what way the character is affected.
List of Effects Edit
This is a list of the effects that exist in the game (it is incomplete and will be filled in over time as more effects are added):
- HP Damage - Add damage to HP (Instant + Damage). The amount of damage is defined when the effect is added.
- HP Drain - This is a DOT (damage over time) effect, the amount of damage depends on the level of the effect.
|Articles are listed by area of primary focus.|
|Character||Avatar • Effects • Home • Player • Values|
|Divinity||Air • Earth • Elements • Experience • Fire • Levels • Spirit • Water|
|Incarnation||AGI • ATK • Attributes • CON • DEF • HP • LP • PER • POW • PRE • Races • Skills • SP|
|Gameplay||Battle • Classes • Dice • Guilds • Items • Minions • Occupations • Quests • Teams|